Image Map

I am Heading back to school

            After much deliberation, I am happy to announce that I have decided to go back to school to study Interior Design.This has been a dream of mine going on about 2 years.

            I pondered on how to keep my  full time job while still going to school,which is what held me back for so long. I still have my full time job, but I am also fortunate to work about only 1 mile away from where I will be attending school.

             For the time being, I will be taking evening classes to ensure that I am at least one step closer to my dreams. I'll get back to blogging full time in the next week or so.

            This is an exciting time in my life and I would love to thank everyone who spurred me on. You each deserve a medal!!!!!!!!

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment