Image Map

Easy DIY Idea

I love target. I often catch myself looking sideways on the highway to make sure I spot a target sign. Once I do, I find my way to the nearest exit and into the Target store I go. I find that several targets have different merchandise stock, from their dollar bins to their home improvement section.

Yesterday, I wandered into a Target store, not really looking to buy anything, and stumbled across a piece of furniture that could easily be spray painted to mimic a very high end look. Although, I left the store without the chairs (since I really do not have a need for extra seating), the hoarder in me still wants to buy them and store them for future use.

Here is the chair I came across in Target. It is currently not listed online, but the site might get updated with this soon.


Here are some of the pictures of chairs with a similar look. These chairs range anywhere from $1,500 to about $6,000.

Via

Via

Via

            
Via

Here is how the Target chair can be transformed to give you the look above.

Chair: Target(Not yet listed online) Spray Paint: Montana Gold



I hope you enjoyed this very easy tutorial. If you do try it, be sure to let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment