Image Map

Friday Favs

Happy Friday people. I hope you all had an awesome week.This post is coming a bit late, but its always better later than never. This week, I have five fav links in the blogging world to share with you. Lets dive right into the links shall we?


  • This week, Paloma Contreras of La Dolce Vita continues with her clients home reveal, and the one word I would use to describe this young lady is GENIUS!!! Really. She is my inspiration, and I hope to someday meet her, even if it's only for a few seconds. Head on over to see the before and after pictures. You will be amazed. 
                                            Project Reveal: A Glamorous Before and After Part 3

  • I usually find it hard to make salad dressings, which is why you will never see me eating a home made salad. Emma Chapman of A Beautiful Mess have made this recipe that looks really delicious and I have a feeling this might help me start making my own salad. I cant wait to give it a try.
                                            Carrot and Ginger Salad Dressing

  • A home reveal I have been waiting for, for quiet some time was released this week. I am talking about the home of Monika Hibbs of thedrscloset. I saw snippets of her home on Instagram and was eagerly awaiting seeing the rest of the house. The wait was finally over this week and boy, was it totally worth the wait.  Check out her house tour using the link below.
                                              Home Tour

  • This week was truly a week of great reveals. EmilyLarkin of materialgirlsblog showed us her bathroom makeover. All these pictures of breath taking bathrooms make me want to redo mine. Looking at the before pictures, you would never have imagined the after would have turned out as amazing as it did. Take a look at her brilliant redo below.
                                              The Nightmare Client


That's all for my Favorite Links for the week people. I hope you enjoy the rest of you Friday evening.
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment