Image Map

Saturday Styling- Cause to Celebrate Edition!!!!

Can you guys believe it's been six weeks since I started design school? I am done with my first quarter in school, which is why I am celebrating. It went by really fast since this quarter was a summer quarter, which means it was shorter than regular. I took two classes and one of them was really intense, but I got through it. Yipeee.

Time does really go by fast and I am glad I decided to enroll in design school. As each day goes by, I am closer to my dreams and this makes me really happy. I had a really busy saturday today, but still found time to celebrate and of course, take a few photos.

So here are the pictures I took for styling saturdays, just before I had dinner.






How cute are the Bowtie pasta? in my bowl. They almost look too good to cook. ALMOST!!!!!!

Don't forget to subscribe and comment.


1 comment:

  1. Yayyy!!! Congrats hon, I'm excited that you're living out your dream.
    I don't think I say it enough but I'm blessed to call you my friend.
    Great job on the blog. XOXO
    Molade

    ReplyDelete