Image Map

Friday Edition: Favorite links from blogsphere


       
  

Happy Friday Guys. This week went by so fast, but maybe it was because I was really busy. During the week, I wrote a very helpful blogpost about how to find your design style. If you missed it, make sure you check it out here.

          Now to todays post, I am sure many of you just like me get lost in blogland with what seems like thousands of blogsposts. Some are very helpful, while others not so much. I have decided to make a weekly roundup of the five posts I found most helpful this week, so lets get into it.

1. Do you use a mac? Then you need to view this post to be surprised on what your mac can truly do. My favorite tip was utilizing the search box on your mac as a calculator. As a Financial Analyst, I am always crunching numbers at work all day and even when I get home, my mind is still wired to think about everything in terms of variances. This tip is helpful to know that I don’t always have to click on the launch pad icon to access my calculator.



2. Trying to decide how to choose countertops for that new house or that remodeling you have going on? The lovely ladies at Style me Pretty got you covered with their insightful post on how to choose kitchen countertops. Head on over



3. Ever feel like you aren’t taking a moment to enjoy the little things in life? Well then this is for you and me both. This post  from Apartment Therapy lets you know that its okay to stop even for a minute to smell the roses, even if it means breaking loose from that tight schedule.



4. The Extremely talented Mandy from Waiting On Martha shared with us how to prepare for houseguests. Leaving your home even for a few days can be tough and so helping your guests feel at home as much as possible is a very thoughtful idea. Mandy’s décor styling is to die for and will have you drooling for more. Dear Mandy, can I be a guest at your place even if it’s just for a few hours? I promise I’ll be good and I even cook and clean too!!! Hop over to see how Mandy makes her guests feel at home.



5. Last but by no means least, Paloma from La Dolce Vita shows us an awesome remodeling job she did for a client. I have been following Paloma’s work for a long time and all I can say is she is an extremely talented lady. She is one of my interior design role models and I someday hope to be just like her. Just incase you ever see this a few months from now or even years in the future, Hey Paloma!!!! Head on over to see her clients house reveal.



That about does it for today's link lineup. Be sure to subscribe and comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment